The Settings page allows a user to set notifications, upload data from a previous tax year and to disconnect an employer from BrightPay Connect.
Please note: this is only accessible by Administrators and is not available to Standard Users.
1) Enter your 'Contact Details for Employees' accordingly - the details entered here will be visible to your employees on their Self Service dashboard when they log in to the Cloud themselves.
2) Add 'Your Logo', if required - your logo is displayed to your employees on their login page. JPG, PNG and GIF image file formats are supported.
3) Click 'Save Changes' on completion.
1) Select 'Notifications' to set an email signature and employee email notification preferences.
2) If you would like to automatically schedule and send email notifications to your employees when new payroll documents become available, tick the options you would like to enable. You can choose to enable:
Please note: document availability is set according to the rules you have set up in Employee Self Service Options on BrightPay on your PC or Mac.
3) If you would like to set an 'Email Signature', enter your signature accordingly. Click 'Send test email' to send a test mail to your user email address.
4) Click 'Save' to save your amendments.
1) To add data from a previous tax year to BrightPay Connect, click 'Upload Data'.
2) Click on 'Upload' and browse to the location of your BrightPay file for the previous tax year.
3) Click on 'Upload' again.
The Employee Self Service option allows you to select/ de-select the features that are to be made available to employees within their self service portal.
1) Select whether you would like to allow employees to request annual leave from within their Self Service portal.
2) Select whether you would like to allow employees to update their own personal details within their Self Service portal.
3) Click 'Save' on completion.
1) To disconnect an employer from BrightPay Connect, click 'Delete'.
2) In the field provided, type in the employer name exactly as shown on the screen.
3) Click the Delete button to remove this employer from BrightPay Connect.
Need help? Support is available at 01 8352074 or firstname.lastname@example.org.