For further information on Benefit in Kind, click here
Share Based Remuneration relates to the payment of salary by means of shares in the company. The net value of any shares awarded is to be treated as notional pay at the time the shares are given to the employee.
To access this utility go to Employees, select the employee in question from the listing and click Benefits on the menu toolbar, followed by Share Based Remuneration.
1) Description - enter a description of the shares being provided.
2) Value – enter the applicable value of the shares being provided.
3) Date - enter the date that the shares are given to the employee.
4) Employee contribution - enter any amount made good by the employee directly to the employer towards the cost of providing the benefit.
5) Click Save to save the Benefit In Kind entry.
The 'Notional Pay' will be added to the employee's gross income in the relevant pay period to ensure that the correct PAYE, Universal Social Charge and PRSI are charged.
Need help? Support is available at 01 8352074 or firstname.lastname@example.org.