The Documents page gives an employee access to their payslips and other PAYE documents relating to their employment. Any HR documents and resources uploaded by their employer can also be accessed here.
Click 'Browse All Documents' to access all documents that have been uploaded to BrightPay Connect for you. Alternatively, click 'Documents' on the top menu bar.
1) Documents which can be accessed within the Payroll Documents section are:
You will be provided with a payslip for each pay period. At minimum, your payslip will show your employer's details, information about you and your employment, your earnings before any deductions, the amounts of any deductions (e.g. tax, USC and PRSI), 'year to date' totals for the tax year, and your net 'take home' payment amount.
Your P60s (if applicable)
Your P60 shows a summary of your earnings and tax paid in the tax year.
Your P45 (if applicable)
You'll get a P45 from your employer if and when you stop working for them. Please note, the P45 made available in BrightPay Connect is a file copy only and your employer must separately provide you with an official P45 document.
2) Select the document you wish to view. This will now be previewed on screen.
3) Click the 'download' button at the top right to save the document to PDF.
1) Any HR documents or resources that your employer has uploaded for you e.g. your contract of employment, company handbook etc. can be accessed within the HR Documents & Resources section.
2) Simply click on a document to view or download, as required
Need help? Support is available at 01 8352074 or firstname.lastname@example.org.