For further information on Benefit in Kind, click here
Processing Benefit in Kind on One-Off Benefits (other than Medical Insurance & Share Based Remuneration) in BrightPay
To access this utility go to Employees, select the employee in question from the listing and click 'Benefits' on the menu toolbar, followed by One-Off Benefit.
1) Description - enter a description of the benefit being provided.
2) Value – enter the value of the benefit being provided.
3) Date - enter the date that the benefit has been provided.
4) Employee contribution - enter any amount made good by the employee directly to the employer towards the cost of providing the benefit.
5) Click Save to save the Benefit In Kind entry.
The 'Notional Pay' will be added to the employee's gross income in the relevant pay period to ensure that the correct PAYE, Universal Social Charge and PRSI are charged.
Need help? Support is available at 01 8352074 or email@example.com.