BrightPay is a simple but powerful payroll software package that makes managing payroll quick and easy. It's designed for small to medium sized businesses, accountants and other payroll bureau providers.
BrightPay has everything you need to manage payroll. It just works. It's easy to learn and use. It looks great. It's priced fairly with no hidden costs. Phone and email support is 100% free.
When payroll gets complicated, BrightPay makes it simple. It has been built from scratch with a continual awareness of elegant, clutter-free user interface design. You'll feel right at home.
If we were to list all of the payroll software features offered by BrightPay here, you'd have a lot of scrolling to do. Rest assured that it delivers it all, and delivers it well.
Our payroll software does not set a limit on the number of employees you can add to your payroll. And there are no confusing price brackets that depend on the number of employees you have.
The Bureau version of BrightPay is the perfect way to manage payroll for several employers. There is no limit on the number that can be set up and no confusing pricing structures.
Starters, leaves, year end, and Revenue payments. BrightPay will guide you through the process of creating ROS compatible P45, P46, P45 Part 3, P35 and P30 files.
In BrightPay, any employee (or group of employees) can be individually reverted back or progressed forward in the payroll year at any time. It's super flexible yet safe and simple.
Payslips can be emailed or exported to PDF at the click of a button. They can also be printed on A4 or A5 paper (blank or Thesaurus stationery). Handy customisation options let you do what you need.
As you enter payments, additions and deductions for your employees, a live payslip preview will automatically update to show you the calculated payslip values quickly and clearly.
BrightPay supports weekly, fortnightly, 4-weekly and monthly payroll. The payroll screen gives a clear overview of all periods together and any period can be quickly accessed with one click.
Is an employee starting or leaving? Has an employee recently turned 66? BrightPay will let you know what is happening when and remind you what to do.
Each employer set up in BrightPay requires a password to save and open. The payroll software stops you from performing actions which would invalidate or corrupt your payroll data.
Our payroll software allows you to recall, view and analyse all your payroll data. Multiple reports can be opened together, saved or favourited, exported in popular formats, and printed.
What is PAYE Anytime?
PAYE Anytime is the Revenues On-Line Service for employees. The service offers PAYE tax payers a secure way to manage their tax affairs online. PAYE Anytime is a self assessment system so employees are responsible for the information they provide.
You can register for PAYE Anytime by going to revenue.ie or by clicking on the below link.
Fill in your personal details and a Revenue Pin will be posted to you.
What can you do on PAYE Anytime
• View your own tax records
• You can claim a wide range of tax credits
• You can use your profile to update your personal details; revenue can then use this information to suggest additional tax credits you may be entitled to
• You can claim a repayment for items such as health expenses (all receipts should be kept for a 6 year period)
• Request a P21 balancing statement (end of year review) for any of the last 4 years
• You can enter your bank account details so any refund due to you can be deposited directly to your bank account (revenue will not deduct money from your account if you have a tax liability)
• You can also declare additional income earned such as B.I.K’s and dividends
• If you are jointly accessed you can reallocate some of your tax credits or standard rate band between you and your spouse
• If you have multiple incomes you can reallocate your tax credits or standard rate band between your incomes
You don’t have to submit a paper claim when you submit transactions through PAYE Anytime. The service cannot be used by employees who submit a Form 11 or a Form 12 tax return to revenue on an annual basis.
PAYE Anytime now allows you to view your tax records from any computer or smart phone.